Sunday, January 27, 2013

Still in Limbo

I'm still aggravated about not being able to advance toward goat ownership. My chain saw's still busted and my bank account is still reeling from the well pump going out. But I am determined to make some sort of progress.
The county offices failed to call me back all week. I'll call them next week.
I have taken the monumental step of contacting another goat owner in my area. Tara is a member of Goat Spot and we are getting together next Saturday to talk goat. I look forward to seeing how another person has their goat yard set up.

I'll admit, I'm starting to feel desperate. I think my most favorable months to purchase a pair will be May or June. How I'm going to get an area for them, I'm not sure, starting over from scratch. I'm seriously considering a dog tie out system.

No comments:

Post a Comment